Saturday, September 12, 2015

Re-joiniing myself on this blog.

Good Grief!  It's been about a year and a half since I posted anything here.  I think it is
time to get back to blogging.
I just finished a quilt top and want to have a record of it.  Time to get this blog rolling
again.

This quilt will be gifted soon and then I can get going on finishing another
top and get it quilted, too.  I have about 14 tops 'in progress', so I will be
a long time getting caught up.  All the better to keep from being bored.

I will be loading a friends quilt on the frame tomorrow or Monday and
will be happy to get that in the mail, finally.
It is so nice to be able to quilt again.  I have really missed it since I hurt
my knee last March and then again in May and finally in July.  I hope that
is the last of the knee injuries for a very long time.....ever.
Till next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment